2020 RV-Dreams Spring Educational Rally - April 20 - 26, 2020 - Sevierville/Pigeon Forge, Tennessee - REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!!

Members Login
Username 
 
Password 
    Remember Me  
Post Info TOPIC: 4G and Voice Booster


RV-Dreams Community Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 17
Date:
RE: 4G and Voice Booster
Permalink Closed


Is this supposed to get hot? It is so hot I can't touch it.

__________________

Tiffin Allegro 31SA



RV-Dreams Family Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 2950
Date:
Permalink Closed

yes it will if you are using it for Wifi for extended periods......the base and antenna port are part of the heat sink...

__________________

 1998 ...Harney Renegade DP  class A

rers1@mail.com

 

My Service dog and life partner " Nikki"......Klee Kia Miniature Husky....(she Runs the ship!!)

We are not lost in the Woods.....Just Extreme boondocking!!!!!!



RV-Dreams Family Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 69
Date:
Permalink Closed

I've been looking at the Wilson DT 4G and the Wilson Mobile 4G, the DT has adjustable gain and yes it has the directional antenna ,but we will only be used while parked you just aim it in the direction of a tower ,and you ask "how in the heck do I know where a tower is " just so happens there is an "app for that" . I like the sleek also but by the time I purchase a new antenna and ac power pack is the 23db gain on average worth it ? Or do I spend the extra $$$ for a 50 to 60db gain and that I can adjust the out put ? We are still researching on which way to go

__________________

Scott & Linda Class of 2014

2018 Tiffin Phaeton 40 IH  

2015 Chevrolet Equinox



RV-Dreams Family Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 1107
Date:
Permalink Closed

50-60 db gain? I seriously doubt it and I've been testing these devices for 10+ years. But, since I have not tested THAT one I'll just remain skeptical and look for a good test report. Not a manufacturers claim...but an actual test.

__________________

Jack & Danielle Mayer
PLEASE USE EMAIL TO COMMUNICATE

http://www.jackdanmayer.com,
2009 Volvo 780 HDT, 2015 New Horizons 45'Custom 5th, smart car
New Horizons Ambassadors - Let us help you build your dream RV.....



RV-Dreams Family Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 679
Date:
Permalink Closed

Defiant wrote:

"how in the heck do I know where a tower is " just so happens there is an "app for that" . 


 Which app are you using for this?  Last time we looked into it, the only public database of towers was rather sparse.  We've not yet found an app or source of tower information that is comprehensive.  We'd love to build that functionally into our 'Coverage?' app (which overlaps the major carrier's maps so we RVers can plan our travels around where there is supposed to be signal). 



__________________

Cherie (and Chris) / Our blog: Technomadia.com

Full time since 2006 as Gen-X 'technomads' (technology enabled nomads)

RV Mobile Internet Resource Center (unbiased information by RVers for RVers)

zephyr_pixel.jpgRV: 1961 GM 4106 Bus

Toad: 2009 MINI Cooper



RV-Dreams Family Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 2950
Date:
Permalink Closed

this is the one I use Cherie....I hope it helps !......They use FCC licensing for the towers locations

 

http://find.mapmuse.com/interest/cell-towers



www.antennasearch.com/



-- Edited by Lucky Mike on Wednesday 4th of June 2014 03:29:26 PM



__________________

 1998 ...Harney Renegade DP  class A

rers1@mail.com

 

My Service dog and life partner " Nikki"......Klee Kia Miniature Husky....(she Runs the ship!!)

We are not lost in the Woods.....Just Extreme boondocking!!!!!!



RV-Dreams Family Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 69
Date:
Permalink Closed

Jack , I agree I will believe it when I see it also , I have not seen any real world tests yet but I am intrigued ......



__________________

Scott & Linda Class of 2014

2018 Tiffin Phaeton 40 IH  

2015 Chevrolet Equinox



RV-Dreams Family Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 69
Date:
Permalink Closed

We use an app called "Open Signal" now we do have Android phones so I am not sure what the Iphones apps have to offer,   And since we are considering the Wilson DT 4G model with the directional antenna this app will point the direction of the cell tower .I am also testing out another App to see how it works.         I see you are going to test out the Wilson Mobile 4G Amplifier be sure to let us know how it works.



__________________

Scott & Linda Class of 2014

2018 Tiffin Phaeton 40 IH  

2015 Chevrolet Equinox



RV-Dreams Family Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 69
Date:
Permalink Closed

Ordered the Wilson DT 4G yesterday and will put it thru some tests here at the S & B since the signal here is poor when it arrives, also tested out app called "signal finder" which seems to work ok also



-- Edited by Defiant on Saturday 7th of June 2014 05:57:51 AM

__________________

Scott & Linda Class of 2014

2018 Tiffin Phaeton 40 IH  

2015 Chevrolet Equinox



RV-Dreams Family Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 120
Date:
Permalink Closed

 Thanks for all the support it has been painful . Learned a few things in the process. First off the arbitrator told us the units that did get approved actually only got 6 months approvals as with those Lobbyists and Lawyers working on their behalf convince the powers that be that . There had to be product on the market whether it made new standards or not as they would go out of business and folks needed something ( those manufacturers spent over 2 million on Lawyers and Lobbyists ). Also they are already having troubles with the units that have user adjustable pods ( which was against the new rules in the first place ! ) Our new boards now have over 900 chips whereas the previous generation had just over 400 . This partially due to the amplifiers being five band now instead of two , but also to meet all these new requirements without sacrificing power . We have also increased sensitivity , reduced needed antenna separation. Our engineers are working 7 days a week on the new schematics. We will then spin four new prototypes for the 4 models . We stay at the front of the line during all this . After approval . We have to procure all parts then do our production runs . Thank you all  for your patience and understanding



-- Edited by Max Signal on Saturday 7th of June 2014 04:07:23 PM

__________________

http://www.maximumsignal.net/

Cellular Reception Experts



RV-Dreams Family Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 69
Date:
Permalink Closed

Defiant wrote:

Ordered the Wilson DT 4G yesterday and will put it thru some tests here at the S & B since the signal here is poor when it arrives, also tested out app called "signal finder" which seems to work ok also



-- Edited by Defiant on Saturday 7th of June 2014 05:57:51 AM


We received our DT 4G a few weeks ago and I have been testing it on and off over the past few weeks and have the directional antenna temporarily mounted I have had a 15 to 20 db gain , I just have it aiming in the general direction of the cell tower at this point , signal is good where we are right now even without the booster but I am please with the performance boost so far  



__________________

Scott & Linda Class of 2014

2018 Tiffin Phaeton 40 IH  

2015 Chevrolet Equinox



RV-Dreams Family Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 120
Date:
Permalink Closed

Mobile Unit

 

Finally !!! Approved . Materials will be up for downloading at our Manufacturing site in a few days.

 

 

www.maximumsignal.info

 

 

FCC ID2AC4N-MAXAMPMOBILE



__________________

http://www.maximumsignal.net/

Cellular Reception Experts



RV-Dreams Family Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 3667
Date:
Permalink Closed

Max Signal: That is wonderful news.

__________________

Bill Joyce,
40' 2004 Dutch Star DP towing a 2012 AWD Chevy Equinox
Journal at http://www.sacnoth.com
Full-timing since July 2003



RV-Dreams Family Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 253
Date:
Permalink Closed

Fantastic!!!! Can't wait!!

__________________

Cori & Greg Young...and Hobie, too

(formerly "byseaandbyland")

2008 45' Country Coach Allure

2015 GMC Sierra 1500

www.therestlessyoungs.com

www.rvsolarsolutions.com

TRY%20logo.png



RV-Dreams Family Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 679
Date:
Permalink Closed

Super excited .. and congrats on this major milestone!

__________________

Cherie (and Chris) / Our blog: Technomadia.com

Full time since 2006 as Gen-X 'technomads' (technology enabled nomads)

RV Mobile Internet Resource Center (unbiased information by RVers for RVers)

zephyr_pixel.jpgRV: 1961 GM 4106 Bus

Toad: 2009 MINI Cooper



RV-Dreams Family Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 2055
Date:
Permalink Closed

Cherie, or Jack if your monitoring -  I looked at the frequencies for this device and this disclaimer caught my eye  -  Please note amplifiers do not work with IDEN (Nextel & Southern Link) or AWS (T-Mobile)” Does this device support Verizon XLTE?  The “. . .or AWS . . .” band comment is what caught my eye.  Perhaps that’s the T-Mobile only AWS band it does not support.  Looking for clarification / confirmation as pertains to Verizon. XLTE.

Still hoping for that hard wired XLTE amp for the data modem.  That one is very much in need and I know they're working on it.



__________________

Bill & Linda



RV-Dreams Family Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 120
Date:
Permalink Closed

Bill and Linda wrote:

 

Cherie, or Jack if your monitoring -  I looked at the frequencies for this device and this disclaimer caught my eye  -  Please note amplifiers do not work with IDEN (Nextel & Southern Link) or AWS (T-Mobile)” Does this device support Verizon XLTE?  The “. . .or AWS . . .” band comment is what caught my eye.  Perhaps that’s the T-Mobile only AWS band it does not support.  Looking for clarification / confirmation as pertains to Verizon. XLTE.

 

Still hoping for that hard wired XLTE amp for the data modem.  That one is very much in need and I know they're working on it.


 Spec sheets on our new products are not even up yet. I assure you our new amplifiers cover AWS frequencies , cellular frequencies and LTE frequencies . Not direct connect though . Wireless , But they will handle up to 8 devices at once . Even on different carriers at the same time. With all devices receiving full amplification . No other product does that . New sheets will be posted in the next few days.



-- Edited by Max Signal on Friday 5th of September 2014 08:16:24 AM

__________________

http://www.maximumsignal.net/

Cellular Reception Experts



RV-Dreams Family Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 2055
Date:
Permalink Closed

Max Signal wrote:
Bill and Linda wrote:

 

Cherie, or Jack if your monitoring -  I looked at the frequencies for this device and this disclaimer caught my eye  -  Please note amplifiers do not work with IDEN (Nextel & Southern Link) or AWS (T-Mobile)” Does this device support Verizon XLTE?  The “. . .or AWS . . .” band comment is what caught my eye.  Perhaps that’s the T-Mobile only AWS band it does not support.  Looking for clarification / confirmation as pertains to Verizon. XLTE.

 

Still hoping for that hard wired XLTE amp for the data modem.  That one is very much in need and I know they're working on it.


 Spec sheets on our new products are not even up yet. I assure you our new amplifiers cover AWS frequencies , cellular frequencies and LTE frequencies . Not direct connect though . Wireless , But they will handle up to 8 devices at once . Even on different carriers at the same time. With all devices receiving full amplification . No other product does that . New sheets will be posted in the next few days.



-- Edited by Max Signal on Friday 5th of September 2014 08:16:24 AM


 

Sorry, you provided a link. I just read the material from that link.

www.maximumsignal.info

 I went to the link and when I did, this came up under more info.

Technical Specifications

Frequency:

TX: 824849MHz/18501910MHz
RX: 869
894MHz/19301990MHz
Receive Sensitivity: 800MHz: -120 dBm

Gain:

Up to 65dB (Dual Band, BiDirectional) (65dB 800MHz / 60dB 1900MHz)

Output Power:

Uplink: +36dBm (maximum peak power)
Downlink: +27dBm
Type of Modulation: CDMA, GSM (Class V), TDMA, GPRS, EDGE, HSDPA
AC Supply Voltage: 110
240 V AC

Current Draw:

3.6 watts at 110 volts

Operating Tempurature

-25º C to 85º C

Storage Temperature:

40º C to 150º C.

*Technical Specifications are subject to change without notice.

Please note amplifiers do not work with IDEN (Nextel & Southern Link) or AWS (T-Mobile)

Obviously the link you provided was not for the product you just received approval for but it was reasonable, IMO, to assume it did.

Bill



__________________

Bill & Linda



RV-Dreams Family Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 120
Date:
Permalink Closed

I put in the post new materials would be up in several days . The new product is called the Max Amp Mobile . That spec sheet is for the Traveler . Jack Mayer and the Technomadia have the info on the new units . Jack actually did field testing for us on one of the prototypes . Jack and the Technomadia folks will be receiving the initial production units for independent reviews.



__________________

http://www.maximumsignal.net/

Cellular Reception Experts



RV-Dreams Family Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 2055
Date:
Permalink Closed

Max Signal wrote:

I put in the post new materials would be up in several days . The new product is called the Max Amp Mobile . That spec sheet is for the Traveler . Jack Mayer and the Technomadia have the info on the new units . Jack actually did field testing for us on one of the prototypes . Jack and the Technomadia folks will be receiving the initial production units for independent reviews.


You posted: “Finally !!! Approved . Materials will be up for downloading at our Manufacturing site in a few days.”  I specifically interpreted that as materials to be used for manufacturing the device.  Not a website.  I’ve never heard of a website being referred to as a manufacturing site.  But hey, that’s why I asked Cherie and Jack as I know they know as they get back channel info.  Sorry to offend by asking a question.



__________________

Bill & Linda



RV-Dreams Family Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 120
Date:
Permalink Closed

It is not a sales site . It is a manufacturers site where all our dealers and customers can download sales material, install guides and quick start guides . We  got our approval at 7:45 EST last night after 19 months of turmoil with the FCC. We were not allowed to release any materials till final approval was granted. Our webmaster has not had a chance  to update any sites as we were up till 3 in the morning just revising sales sheets per FCC instructions. Our sales site is www.maximumsignal.net



__________________

http://www.maximumsignal.net/

Cellular Reception Experts



RV-Dreams Family Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 1107
Date:
Permalink Closed

The Max Amp line is not yet available, but it is approved by the FCC. If you need something TODAY, then you do not have that in your list of options.

Personally, if you CAN wait I would to see how these new products all shake out. Both Chris/Cherie and myself will be testing the production units of the Mas Amp. Technomadia has already tested the currently available amps with some interesting results. They will be able to compare the MaxAmp to the current flock of amps.

So wait if you can.

__________________

Jack & Danielle Mayer
PLEASE USE EMAIL TO COMMUNICATE

http://www.jackdanmayer.com,
2009 Volvo 780 HDT, 2015 New Horizons 45'Custom 5th, smart car
New Horizons Ambassadors - Let us help you build your dream RV.....



RV-Dreams Family Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 120
Date:
Permalink Closed

New sales sheets of the new products approved so far are available for downloading now at 

 

http://www.maximumsi...les-sheets.html



__________________

http://www.maximumsignal.net/

Cellular Reception Experts



RV-Dreams Family Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 3667
Date:
Permalink Closed

Thanks Gord. I can wait until yours is out since I know it will work.

__________________

Bill Joyce,
40' 2004 Dutch Star DP towing a 2012 AWD Chevy Equinox
Journal at http://www.sacnoth.com
Full-timing since July 2003



RV-Dreams Family Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 679
Date:
Permalink Closed

The Junkman wrote:\

 Ordered the Wilson 460108 Booster kit w/ 120v adapter and trucker antenna from Amazon..

Based on the the technomadia tests..

 



 Actually... you did that based on a comparison of the specs we posted.  We haven't released much of our test data yet, as we haven't completed it. 



__________________

Cherie (and Chris) / Our blog: Technomadia.com

Full time since 2006 as Gen-X 'technomads' (technology enabled nomads)

RV Mobile Internet Resource Center (unbiased information by RVers for RVers)

zephyr_pixel.jpgRV: 1961 GM 4106 Bus

Toad: 2009 MINI Cooper



RV-Dreams Family Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 120
Date:
Permalink Closed

The Junkman wrote:

Can someone tell me the difference between max signal and Cyfre Cellular Amplifiers ?

Is max signal a reseller ?


 Cyfre is the line we used to be distributer for . We bought out Cyfre last year . Max Signal amplifiers are our amplifiers we are the manufacturer as well as our own distributor.



-- Edited by Max Signal on Friday 12th of September 2014 06:54:17 PM

__________________

http://www.maximumsignal.net/

Cellular Reception Experts



RV-Dreams Family Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 972
Date:
Permalink Closed

Max Signal wrote:
The Junkman wrote:

Can someone tell me the difference between max signal and Cyfre Cellular Amplifiers ?

Is max signal a reseller ?


 Cyfre is the line we used to be distributer for . We bought out Cyfre last year . Max Signal amplifiers our our amplifiers we are the manufacturer as well as our own distributor.


 So you sell your amps under 2 company names then? Max signal and Cyfre ?



__________________

 

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind" - Dr. Seuss

 

 

 

 



RV-Dreams Family Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 120
Date:
Permalink Closed

Cyfre line is direct connect only amplifiers now . Maximum Signal are wireless amplifiers.



__________________

http://www.maximumsignal.net/

Cellular Reception Experts



RV-Dreams Family Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 972
Date:
Permalink Closed

The wilson boosters can be used with the millenicom 291 jet pack?

Just velcro it to the inside antenna pad, right?

Will be a few days for the Jetpack, and the G02.. haven't got that yet either..

But will use the booster with my note3... for now.

__________________

 

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind" - Dr. Seuss

 

 

 

 



RV-Dreams Family Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 972
Date:
Permalink Closed

Not much to review .. really.

added a wilson trucker antenna to a 12ft pole.. hose clamped it to the rear ladder.. sits about 4ft above the roof.. took me from a 1-2 bar.. to a steady 4 bar. Internet seems faster..

Also .. You set your phone on a pad.. That is where it boost from.. Have it sitting next to my home patrol scanner.. I think it is boosting that too..

About it.. It works well.. so far worth the money.. and is FCC approved for RV's..I think boondockers would benefit from one of these.



-- Edited by The Junkman on Sunday 14th of September 2014 03:14:26 PM

__________________

 

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind" - Dr. Seuss

 

 

 

 



RV-Dreams Family Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 972
Date:
Permalink Closed

Ok.. so, I'm looking at carriers for data.. and seeing some run on different frequencies? ( as some where talking about in this thread, I didn't understand then )

So are all amps able to boost all carriers in 3g, 4g , lte ?

If I switch carriers from verizon / millenicom... do I need a new amp?



-- Edited by The Junkman on Friday 10th of October 2014 08:55:46 AM

__________________

 

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind" - Dr. Seuss

 

 

 

 



RV-Dreams Family Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 481
Date:
Permalink Closed

Millencom service is Version service



__________________

2003 Teton Grand Freedon  2006 Mobile Suites 32TK3 SOLD     2006 Freightliner Century 120 with Detroit 14L singled, ultrashift,  hauling a 2016 Smart Passion



RV-Dreams Family Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 972
Date:
Permalink Closed

What about at&t ? They seem to have a pretty good price point right now..

I'm curious cause, My verizon plan is flexible. I can knock my plan down to 1gb from 30gb.. and move to Att.. or something else. Pending price wars on data service..


I think I found the answer yesterday though.. I am am pretty sure any booster amp works for anyones 3g,4g , lte data or voice service.. And more too ... cause i think, mine is boosting my scanner too..

Thanks



-- Edited by The Junkman on Saturday 11th of October 2014 08:08:36 AM

__________________

 

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind" - Dr. Seuss

 

 

 

 



RV-Dreams Family Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 1107
Date:
Permalink Closed

Some boosters cover multiple carriers frequencies and others do not. You need to be SURE what you are buying. Also, not all boosters cover 4G. There are still boosters being sold that are only 3G. Again - know what you are buying and what it covers. Do not buy a Verizon booster - for example, that does not cover AWS - called XLTE by Verizon. Or in a year you will complain that you cannot get on the "fast" network.

Buying boosters is not a snap decision. Buying the Mobile Internet Handbook will help a LOT in explaining the situation and choices. Disclaimer: I wrote a chapter in it - but I do not benefit financially from it.



__________________

Jack & Danielle Mayer
PLEASE USE EMAIL TO COMMUNICATE

http://www.jackdanmayer.com,
2009 Volvo 780 HDT, 2015 New Horizons 45'Custom 5th, smart car
New Horizons Ambassadors - Let us help you build your dream RV.....



RV-Dreams Family Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 972
Date:
Permalink Closed

Yea.. Been reading on escapees, and on the web.

I see some don't cover them all.. I think the wilson one I bought , does. Mainly wanted to make sure ATT.. And 3g too and 4g.. which is important, as sometimes, I see only 3g available.

I think with the "data wars" going on.. someone buying a amp may not want to buy a product that can limit the use of it.. By frequency , by service provider, or by speed. While one amp .. in one service may be more powerful .. it may not be best in the long run if you need to buy another one, for a different data service... That would suck.. as these are $600 each..

So to me more options would be better than a db or 2 in gain..

 

And the notifying the service provider you have one.. Is that happening? I mean, I told Millicom I was running their mifi through a amp, on one of the many resets, They didn't say anything.. I guess I'm covered now.

 

I don't think the handbook there has the wilson mobile in it? I don't recall seeing it in there. 



-- Edited by The Junkman on Saturday 11th of October 2014 08:31:36 PM

__________________

 

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind" - Dr. Seuss

 

 

 

 



RV-Dreams Family Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 679
Date:
Permalink Closed

The Junkman wrote:

 

I don't think the handbook there has the wilson mobile in it? I don't recall seeing it in there. 



-- Edited by The Junkman on Saturday 11th of October 2014 08:31:36 PM


 The book doesn't go into details on any specific product, as those change too often (we keep that content on the RV Mobile Internet Resource Center).  But the 'Enhancing the Signal' and 'Understanding Frequencies' chapters go into great detail on explaining frequencies and what bands each carrier uses, and info on boosters in general - including registering your booster. (It even includes the process for registering with Millenicom). 



__________________

Cherie (and Chris) / Our blog: Technomadia.com

Full time since 2006 as Gen-X 'technomads' (technology enabled nomads)

RV Mobile Internet Resource Center (unbiased information by RVers for RVers)

zephyr_pixel.jpgRV: 1961 GM 4106 Bus

Toad: 2009 MINI Cooper



RV-Dreams Family Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 972
Date:
Permalink Closed

Technomadia wrote:
The Junkman wrote:

 

I don't think the handbook there has the wilson mobile in it? I don't recall seeing it in there. 



-- Edited by The Junkman on Saturday 11th of October 2014 08:31:36 PM


 The book doesn't go into details on any specific product, as those change too often (we keep that content on the RV Mobile Internet Resource Center).  But the 'Enhancing the Signal' and 'Understanding Frequencies' chapters go into great detail on explaining frequencies and what bands each carrier uses, and info on boosters in general - including registering your booster. (It even includes the process for registering with Millenicom). 


 Will look for it.. went looking in my files for it yesterday, and couldn't find it. I knew I should have gotton the print copy..lol



__________________

 

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind" - Dr. Seuss

 

 

 

 



RV-Dreams Family Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 120
Date:
Permalink Closed

Off to Washington DC on Monday for another hearing with the FCC on Tuesday . Everyone please keep your fingers crossed.

 



__________________

http://www.maximumsignal.net/

Cellular Reception Experts



RV-Dreams Family Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 3667
Date:
Permalink Closed

Max Signal wrote:

Off to Washington DC on Monday for another hearing with the FCC on Tuesday . Everyone please keep your fingers crossed.

 


 My fingers are crossed till they hurt.



__________________

Bill Joyce,
40' 2004 Dutch Star DP towing a 2012 AWD Chevy Equinox
Journal at http://www.sacnoth.com
Full-timing since July 2003



RV-Dreams Family Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 120
Date:
Permalink Closed

bjoyce wrote:
Max Signal wrote:

Off to Washington DC on Monday for another hearing with the FCC on Tuesday . Everyone please keep your fingers crossed.

 


 My fingers are crossed till they hurt.


 4 Days of long meetings and sessions in the DC and FCC main lab in Maryland.We won. We were told Paperwork will be expedited on Tuesday. More to come!



__________________

http://www.maximumsignal.net/

Cellular Reception Experts



RV-Dreams Family Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 2055
Date:
Permalink Closed

Max Signal wrote:
bjoyce wrote:
Max Signal wrote:

Off to Washington DC on Monday for another hearing with the FCC on Tuesday . Everyone please keep your fingers crossed.

 


 My fingers are crossed till they hurt.


 4 Days of long meetings and sessions in the DC and FCC main lab in Maryland.We won. We were told Paperwork will be expedited on Tuesday. More to come!


 

Hope this type approval comes soon for you.  Having dealt with the FCC, all the way up to getting the actual Commissioners, all 5 of them, vote in session to approve my applications, I know how hard this can be.  Really hard.



__________________

Bill & Linda



RV-Dreams Family Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 972
Date:
Permalink Closed

My wilson 4g amp is booming. when needed. Found here in bushnell FL..It's not needed though.. Had it for many months now.



__________________

 

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind" - Dr. Seuss

 

 

 

 



RV-Dreams Family Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 120
Date:
Permalink Closed

The Junkman wrote:

My wilson 4g amp is booming. when needed. Found here in bushnell FL..It's not needed though.. Had it for many months now.


 Glad it is working so well for you . Ours is going to change the marketplace . At least according to everyone at the FCC labs this week. They wanted us to do a symposium on our new approach to cellular amplification. We declined as we are not sharing our new technology with anyone.



__________________

http://www.maximumsignal.net/

Cellular Reception Experts



RV-Dreams Family Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 5293
Date:
Permalink Closed

Max Signal wrote:
The Junkman wrote:

My wilson 4g amp is booming. when needed. Found here in bushnell FL..It's not needed though.. Had it for many months now.


 Glad it is working so well for you . Ours is going to change the marketplace . At least according to everyone at the FCC labs this week. They wanted us to do a symposium on our new approach to cellular amplification. We declined as we are not sharing our new technology with anyone.


 Max Signal,

Please be kind enough to return later and create a separate thread when your product is ready for market.  I'm sure a lot of us will be interested.

Terry



__________________

Terry and Jo

2010 Mobile Suites 38TKSB3
2008 Ford F450
2017 Ford Expedition EL as Tag-along or Scout

Our photos on Smugmug



RV-Dreams Family Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 120
Date:
Permalink Closed

Terry and Jo wrote:
Max Signal wrote:
The Junkman wrote:

My wilson 4g amp is booming. when needed. Found here in bushnell FL..It's not needed though.. Had it for many months now.


 Glad it is working so well for you . Ours is going to change the marketplace . At least according to everyone at the FCC labs this week. They wanted us to do a symposium on our new approach to cellular amplification. We declined as we are not sharing our new technology with anyone.


 Max Signal,

Please be kind enough to return later and create a separate thread when your product is ready for market.  I'm sure a lot of us will be interested.

Terry

I will for sure . There will also be independent Reviews from Jack Mayer and the fine folks of Technomadia. I am getting pre production testing samples made for them now the FCC will let us.


 



__________________

http://www.maximumsignal.net/

Cellular Reception Experts



RV-Dreams Family Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 1107
Date:
Permalink Closed

Chris/Cherie and I are looking forward to testing this product. It will be interesting to see how it performs in the wild, and especially back to back with the 4G.

__________________

Jack & Danielle Mayer
PLEASE USE EMAIL TO COMMUNICATE

http://www.jackdanmayer.com,
2009 Volvo 780 HDT, 2015 New Horizons 45'Custom 5th, smart car
New Horizons Ambassadors - Let us help you build your dream RV.....



RV-Dreams Family Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 120
Date:
Permalink Closed

Jack Mayer wrote:

Chris/Cherie and I are looking forward to testing this product. It will be interesting to see how it performs in the wild, and especially back to back with the 4G.


 Now I am really excited. Just got a call from one of the engineers at The FCC's main lab in Maryland. Just wanted to tell me again how blown away he was with our product . He could not believe how the product performed or how we had actually built it to carrier standards . ( which is much higher than even their standards ). He thanked me for our perseverance

in fighting to get this product approved . Especially when he has found out the obstacles that were put in front of us and we never gave up . I am just glowing right now with all his compliments. It will never get back the last 22 months of torture and abuse we have endured but it makes me feel good when someone such as him thanks us for doing things right and not taking shortcuts.



-- Edited by Max Signal on Monday 16th of February 2015 05:07:19 PM

__________________

http://www.maximumsignal.net/

Cellular Reception Experts



RV-Dreams Community Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 10
Date:
Permalink Closed

I can't get into the technical specs because it's not my area of specialties but I can give a product review.

In May 2014, I installed the Wilson 4g Signal Booster in our motorhome and it works great.  We live in Alaska and signals can use all the help they can get up here.  We work from home/RV and this booster has increase our range of places we can camp/work.

I can literally turn on the machine and watch my bars increase.  We have two different mobile providers to insure one of us  has service if it's available.  It helps with voice and data boosting.

The only complaint is the interior antenna.  It only has a 2' range, I was told they are working on a stronger interior antenna.  In the mean time we utilize the cord and velco strips to get the antenna closer to us.  We will also set the phone by the antenna and make a hot spot or use a blue tooth head seat.

There are several installation options depending on personal preference.  Here is how I installed ours.

Ben.

 



-- Edited by His_Hers_Alaska on Saturday 11th of April 2015 09:31:20 AM

__________________

Ben & Rebecca Pazdernik www.His-Hers-Alaska.com



RV-Dreams Family Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 972
Date:
Permalink Closed

Did Max Signal ever build his product? lol

__________________

 

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind" - Dr. Seuss

 

 

 

 



RV-Dreams Family Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 980
Date:
Permalink Closed

www.maximumsignal.net/
Order yours today!

__________________

Carrilite Home

Volvo Pickup

Alie & Jim

Morgan- DD

Sallie- 4 legged lab

Tabitha & Brooke -other furballs

FullTiming since March 2013

«First  <  1 2 3  >  Last»  | Page of 3  sorted by
 
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us