Hi Everyone. Well, after 15 years the RV-Dreams Community Forum is coming to an end. Since it began in August 2005, we've had 58 Million page views, 124,000 posts, and we've spent about $15,000 to keep this valuable resource for RVers free and open. But since we are now off the road and have settled down for the next chapter of our lives, we are taking the Forum down effective June 30, 2021. It has been a tough decision, but it is now time.

We want to thank all of our members for their participation and input over the years, and we want to especially thank those that have acted as Moderators for us during our amazing journey living and traveling in our RV and growing the RV-Dreams Family. We will be forever proud to have been founders of this Forum and to have been supported by such a wonderful community. Thank you all!!

Members Login
    Remember Me  
Post Info TOPIC: Internet Business Question

RV-Dreams Family Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 63
Internet Business Question

Hi Linda, I hope this is the right place for this. Since you sell hummingbird feeders and jewelry I decided to post the question to you here. My question is --what state to you have your sales tax number and business registered? Do you use your home/base state? That seems to make the most since to me, but thought I'd run it by you to make sure. Thanks so much, Debbie

Debbie Goode
The Goodelife
2008 Americana 38/39' Fifth Wheel,
2007 Chevy 3500 Dually Duramax/Allison
Page 1 of 1  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us