2018 RV-Dreams Boondocking Rally - March 5 - 12, 2018 in Quartzsite, Arizona.
SOLD OUT!!

2018 RV-Dreams Reunion Rally - March 27 - April 1, 2018 in Pahrump, Nevada
Registration Is Now Open!! Click Here To Get More Information & To Register

2018 RV-Dreams Spring Educational Rally - April 23 -29, 2018 in Pahrump, Nevada
Spots Still Available!! Click Here To Get More Information & To Register

Members Login
Username 
 
Password 
    Remember Me  
Post Info TOPIC: MorRyde IS


RV-Dreams Family Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 797
Date:
MorRyde IS


We're in Elkhart with our rig at mor/RYDE .. getting the 8K (I think) IS with Disc Brakes.  We're getting all their stuff including the relatively new "step above" steps.  Additionally, we're getting 17.5" high spec aluminum wheels and Goodyear G114 H rated tires.  Oh ... all that stuff is free but the Tee Shirt costs $9K ... they do provide a "free" lunch.  

Pretty good outfit with exceptional people and top notch products.  Looking forward to being put back together and being back on the road.



-- Edited by RonC on Monday 7th of August 2017 05:19:28 PM



-- Edited by RonC on Monday 7th of August 2017 07:05:30 PM



-- Edited by RonC on Monday 7th of August 2017 07:06:42 PM



-- Edited by RonC on Tuesday 8th of August 2017 08:57:26 PM



-- Edited by RonC on Friday 11th of August 2017 04:33:28 PM

__________________

Ron and Janice

 

2016 Ford F350, King Ranch, DRW, 3.73's, 4x4, CC, 6.7 Powerstroke, remote control air lift system

2017 K-Z Durango Gold 381REF (41 ft, 5 slides), MORryde IS, 8K Disc brakes, GY G114  LR H Tires, 27,320 lbs CGVW

Full Timers class of 2016



RV-Dreams Family Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 281
Date:

We are also in Elkhart and will be at MoRRyde next Tuesday for ailment and inspection after 18 months on the road fulltime, it will be our first time there

__________________

Bob C

The fulltime Dream begins, class of 2016

2016 Dodge Ram 5500 HD Classy Chassis hauler bed/air ride

2016 New Horizon Majestic M43RL3S

home base Sandwich,Ma.

 



RV-Dreams Family Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 1905
Date:

RonC wrote:

We're in Elkhart with our rig at MorRyde ... getting the 8K (I think) IS with Disc Brakes.  We're getting all their stuff including the relatively new "step above" steps.  Additionally, we're getting 17.5" high spec aluminum wheels and Goodyear G114 H rated tires.  Oh ... all that stuff is free but the Tee Shirt costs $9K ... they do provide a "free" lunch.  

Pretty good outfit with exceptional people and top notch products.  Looking forward to being back on the road.


You better be getting 8K axles! - along with a full alignment. I like the "steps above" product.  Simple but a very nice implementation that seem to work quite well. Trust they will continue to treat you well as they have us and  the installation will be to your liking.  Say Hi to Rob for us please and you might ask the receptionist to track down Gary Wheeler to take you on a plant tour if he's in town.  Lots of interesting CAD/CAM cutting equipment making lots of "stuff."

Bill



__________________

Bill & Linda
2014 New Horizons Majestic F37RLTSS 96

2016 RAM 5500HD \ 4-Wheel Drive \ Link Air Ride
Classy Chassis RV Hauler Bed Conversion \ Aux Fuel Tank 



RV-Dreams Family Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 797
Date:

I think we'll make an annual swing thru here for wheel bearing repack and check up. They already have the old axles off and the brake controller installed. I did verify that we're getting 8K axles and brakes👌

__________________

Ron and Janice

 

2016 Ford F350, King Ranch, DRW, 3.73's, 4x4, CC, 6.7 Powerstroke, remote control air lift system

2017 K-Z Durango Gold 381REF (41 ft, 5 slides), MORryde IS, 8K Disc brakes, GY G114  LR H Tires, 27,320 lbs CGVW

Full Timers class of 2016



RV-Dreams Family Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 296
Date:

Why a brake controller? What are they installing? I have not heard of issues with the newer Ford controllers.

__________________

2015 RAM/Cummins/Aisin/4.10's/3500Dually

2016 Mobile Suites 39TKSB3 "Highly Elited"

32,950# combined



RV-Dreams Family Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 1905
Date:

RonC wrote:

I think we'll make an annual swing thru here for wheel bearing repack and check up. They already have the old axles off and the brake controller installed. I did verify that we're getting 8K axles and brakes👌


 FWIW, that's what we do.  I let MORryde do a yearly re-pack and inspection.  One can do this themselves but if there is anything wrong the tech will find it and many times it's repaired under warranty.  As long as I see no abnormal wear on the tires I typically don't do a re-alignment unless Sergio sees something that might need attention.

If one travels, IS or not, these suspension systems receive a lot of wear and tear on the bad roads including interstates and a yearly inspection is not overkill IMO.  Just good PM.  And is normally the case at MORryde, an appointment is really an appointment for service.  Not an appointment to "get in line" for service as with many places.  We've been delayed once or twice but it wasn't their fault.  People before us had major problems due to rig overloading and the anticipated work was much more extensive to fix frames, etc. once the cracks were discovered.  Happens more often then one might expect - hidden on-going issues from overloading that are discovered at inspection time.

Bill



__________________

Bill & Linda
2014 New Horizons Majestic F37RLTSS 96

2016 RAM 5500HD \ 4-Wheel Drive \ Link Air Ride
Classy Chassis RV Hauler Bed Conversion \ Aux Fuel Tank 



RV-Dreams Family Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 797
Date:

Cummins12V98 wrote:

Why a brake controller? What are they installing? I have not heard of issues with the newer Ford controllers.


 I misspoke.  It's actually the translator that takes the Ford electric brake controller signal and coverts it to hydraulic pressure (via a pump) to the disc brakes.  Not sure what the proper name of it is, but I'd call it an actuator.



-- Edited by RonC on Tuesday 8th of August 2017 02:06:35 PM

__________________

Ron and Janice

 

2016 Ford F350, King Ranch, DRW, 3.73's, 4x4, CC, 6.7 Powerstroke, remote control air lift system

2017 K-Z Durango Gold 381REF (41 ft, 5 slides), MORryde IS, 8K Disc brakes, GY G114  LR H Tires, 27,320 lbs CGVW

Full Timers class of 2016



RV-Dreams Family Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 797
Date:

Bill ... yep! that's how I see it too. Let them look everything over once a year to keep things in good order. Rob says "Hi".  Gary did give me a tour ... very impressive.



-- Edited by RonC on Tuesday 8th of August 2017 02:07:58 PM

__________________

Ron and Janice

 

2016 Ford F350, King Ranch, DRW, 3.73's, 4x4, CC, 6.7 Powerstroke, remote control air lift system

2017 K-Z Durango Gold 381REF (41 ft, 5 slides), MORryde IS, 8K Disc brakes, GY G114  LR H Tires, 27,320 lbs CGVW

Full Timers class of 2016



RV-Dreams Family Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 55
Date:

The MORryde IS is Simply the Best suspension you can put under your rig. Gary Wheeler is probably here in Goshen at the FROG Rally this week

__________________

2005 Cedar Creek 30RLBS/RV Flex Armour Roof / MORryde Independent Suspension/ Disc Brakes

2015 RAM 3500 DRW Cummins 3.42/Garmin RV760

 



RV-Dreams Family Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 797
Date:

Not sure where Gary is now. My tour with him was last week during the KZ National Rally ... he had a family issue that required him to be out of town at the end of last week, so I don't know where he is now.



-- Edited by RonC on Tuesday 8th of August 2017 09:00:05 PM

__________________

Ron and Janice

 

2016 Ford F350, King Ranch, DRW, 3.73's, 4x4, CC, 6.7 Powerstroke, remote control air lift system

2017 K-Z Durango Gold 381REF (41 ft, 5 slides), MORryde IS, 8K Disc brakes, GY G114  LR H Tires, 27,320 lbs CGVW

Full Timers class of 2016



RV-Dreams Family Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 309
Date:

Bobc wrote:

We are also in Elkhart and will be at MoRRyde next Tuesday for ailment...


What kind of "ailment" are you going for? Most folks try to avoid ailments and go to their physician when they end up with one. I would never consider paying to get one.

Rob



__________________

2012 F350 DRW Lariat 6.7

PullRite OE 18K, Demco Glide Ride pinbox

2016 Grand Design Reflection 337RLS

MOR/ryde IS, disc brakes, LR G tires

Full-time as of 8/2015

 

 



RV-Dreams Family Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 797
Date:

Bobc wrote:

We are also in Elkhart and will be at MORryde next Tuesday for ailment and inspection after 18 months on the road fulltime, it will be our first time there


 We got our rig finished today and are now camped in the Elkhart Campgrounds. You will be impressed with MORryde.  They are impressive as a Company, how they treat their employees and how they behave toward the community.  Ask about the little house on the property, that just about tells you all you need to know about the company.  OBTW, they make awesome products.



-- Edited by RonC on Friday 11th of August 2017 04:57:39 PM

__________________

Ron and Janice

 

2016 Ford F350, King Ranch, DRW, 3.73's, 4x4, CC, 6.7 Powerstroke, remote control air lift system

2017 K-Z Durango Gold 381REF (41 ft, 5 slides), MORryde IS, 8K Disc brakes, GY G114  LR H Tires, 27,320 lbs CGVW

Full Timers class of 2016



RV-Dreams Family Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 1905
Date:

RonC wrote:

 We got our rig finished today and are now camped in the Elkhart Campgrounds. You will be impressed with MORRYDE.  They are impressive as a Company, how they treat their employees and how they behave toward the community.  Ask about the little house on the property, that just about tells you all you need to know about the company.  OBTW, they make awesome products.


Good to hear all went well as expected.  Sometimes a hiccup but in the RV world MORryde and their products are about as good as it gets, IMO.  Always stood behind their work for us and they do things on-time and as promised. 

That little house is kinda of special.  An excellent example of "Do the right thing" by a corporation.  BTW, its privately owned.  Hope that never changes.

Safer and smoother travels,

Bill



__________________

Bill & Linda
2014 New Horizons Majestic F37RLTSS 96

2016 RAM 5500HD \ 4-Wheel Drive \ Link Air Ride
Classy Chassis RV Hauler Bed Conversion \ Aux Fuel Tank 



RV-Dreams Family Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 797
Date:

Many companies have trouble with that "do the right thing" part. Normally it goes off the rails when the bottom line gets too important, shareholders often drive that. As long as mor/Ryde remains a privately held company, they can preserve the values the owners chose. In this case, it was "do the right thing" ... it's what makes mor/Ryde exceptional.

__________________

Ron and Janice

 

2016 Ford F350, King Ranch, DRW, 3.73's, 4x4, CC, 6.7 Powerstroke, remote control air lift system

2017 K-Z Durango Gold 381REF (41 ft, 5 slides), MORryde IS, 8K Disc brakes, GY G114  LR H Tires, 27,320 lbs CGVW

Full Timers class of 2016



RV-Dreams Family Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 797
Date:

I have a question for those with experience with adding the morRyde IS. I know it adds weight ... you can just look at what goes on and what comes off to see this. I also know that the IS is unsprung weight (meaning that the frame doesn't have to "carry" that weight, but the GVW of the trailer has changed ... haven't gotten to a scale yet so I don't really "know" how much it's changed.  I was weighed by morRyde after (but surprisingly, not before) the installation wheel by wheel, but the trailer wasn't level and the total weight is unusable (as a wheel by wheel) because the front wheels were very heavy compared to the rear, so not usable other than for total weight.  Based on my last total weight and the new one from morRyde ... it looks like the total weight increased by 960 lbs.  It's reasonable to assume that each axle gained 1/2 of that so each "axle" went up 480 lbs. Does this jive with what you saw when the IS was added?

Thanks for any input



-- Edited by RonC on Saturday 12th of August 2017 08:18:46 AM



-- Edited by RonC on Saturday 12th of August 2017 08:24:31 AM

__________________

Ron and Janice

 

2016 Ford F350, King Ranch, DRW, 3.73's, 4x4, CC, 6.7 Powerstroke, remote control air lift system

2017 K-Z Durango Gold 381REF (41 ft, 5 slides), MORryde IS, 8K Disc brakes, GY G114  LR H Tires, 27,320 lbs CGVW

Full Timers class of 2016



RV-Dreams Family Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 309
Date:

RonC wrote:

I have a question for those with experience with adding the morRyde IS. I know it adds weight ... you can just look at what goes on and what comes off to see this. I also know that the IS is unsprung weight (meaning that the frame doesn't have to "carry" that weight, but the GVW of the trailer has changed ... haven't gotten to a scale yet so I don't really "know" how much it's changed.  I was weighed by morRyde after (but surprisingly, not before) the installation wheel by wheel, but the trailer wasn't level and the total weight is unusable (as a wheel by wheel) because the front wheels were very heavy compared to the rear, so not usable other than for total weight.  Based on my last total weight and the new one from morRyde ... it looks like the total weight increased by 960 lbs.  It's reasonable to assume that each axle gained 1/2 of that so each "axle" went up 480 lbs. Does this jive with what you saw when the IS was added?

Thanks for any input



-- Edited by RonC on Saturday 12th of August 2017 08:18:46 AM



-- Edited by RonC on Saturday 12th of August 2017 08:24:31 AM


That sounds really high, Ron. Sergio told us the 7K MOR/ryde system should add about 300 lbs. total to the unsprung weight. We found that it was closer to 425 total per the CAT scales. 

Rob



__________________

2012 F350 DRW Lariat 6.7

PullRite OE 18K, Demco Glide Ride pinbox

2016 Grand Design Reflection 337RLS

MOR/ryde IS, disc brakes, LR G tires

Full-time as of 8/2015

 

 



RV-Dreams Family Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 797
Date:

Thanks Rob ... we're going to be on the move soon and I will hit a scale ... I really wish morRyde had done a proper wheel by wheel before and after ... but it is what it is. My technician (Allen) said he thought it was "about 400 lbs" ... which jives with your experience.

__________________

Ron and Janice

 

2016 Ford F350, King Ranch, DRW, 3.73's, 4x4, CC, 6.7 Powerstroke, remote control air lift system

2017 K-Z Durango Gold 381REF (41 ft, 5 slides), MORryde IS, 8K Disc brakes, GY G114  LR H Tires, 27,320 lbs CGVW

Full Timers class of 2016



RV-Dreams Family Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 1905
Date:

RonC wrote:

Based on my last total weight and the new one from morRyde ... it looks like the total weight increased by 960 lbs.  It's reasonable to assume that each axle gained 1/2 of that so each "axle" went up 480 lbs. Does this jive with what you saw when the IS was added?

Thanks for any input

---------------------------------------------------------------------

MORryde would have done a wheel-by-wheel before and after if you had requested it.  But as you were going up to 8K what it was at 7K was pretty academic to them. If you had said you wanted to stay at 7K then they might have suggested a weighing to make sure 7K was acceptable.  That was a discussion we had when we had the first trailer converted to an IS.  It was a 7K trailer.   Wasn't sure if I needed 8K.  So Sergio weighted it.  Some discussion with the shop manager was going on with me RE: 7K vs. 8K, etc.  Sergio leaned over to Linda and said: "8K."  Linda leaned over to me, said "Sergio says 8K."  I said to the shop guy, "8K."  Not trying to make light of it but they would have done that had it been necessary or had you requested a 7K weighing, IMO.

As to the 480 / per axle total - yea that doesn't sound too far off to me.  Recall you went from 7K to 8K axles.  The IS 8K is bigger (steel sizes)  then a 7K IS and much bigger than traditional springs and axles.  Also you added disc brakes and "H" tires.  The "H" tires are heavier then "G" in themselves. It all adds up.  Recall those two big boxed cross members between the actual IS "axles" actually reinforce the frame.  Lots of steel that, as you correctly noted, is carrying its own weight along with the "H" tires, etc. None of that is on the frame.  Truck must pull that weight, but the trailer does not carry it.

My experience and opinion FWIW



__________________

Bill & Linda
2014 New Horizons Majestic F37RLTSS 96

2016 RAM 5500HD \ 4-Wheel Drive \ Link Air Ride
Classy Chassis RV Hauler Bed Conversion \ Aux Fuel Tank 



RV-Dreams Family Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 1536
Date:

Well that throws a kink into our upgrade planning. Our currrent top pick 5er weighs 13425 as delivered with a GVWR of 16850. So, with the IS upgrade to 8k and H tires we were looking at 18850 GVWR. leaving 5425lbs for everything else. Now if 960 lbs is lost to the upgrade... we're down to 4465 available. We've calculated 1700 lbs approx for solar, batteries, second ac, genny, W&D, Awnings and other optional gear. That leaves 2765 lbs for everything else.... clothing & linens, kitchen gear, food, water (80 gal), toys and other gear, tools and maintenance items, cleaning equipment and supplies, pet items, campsite items... have we forgotten anything? Is 2765 lbs enough?

Brian



__________________

Brian, Cindi & Josie (our fur baby)



RV-Dreams Family Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 797
Date:

Bill,

I did request it before ... when I asked the answer from the tech was "I forgot". I requested an "after" weigh and the rig was 3" low in the front (which I noticed after it was pulled out of the bay) and the weights reflect it ... very heavy on the front two axles and light on the two rear ones. Pretty sure the total weight is reliable so that's what I'm going on. You are correct that there is a LOT of metal in those assemblies ... impressive. They also welded a 4" and a 1" box riser tubes to make everything turn out right height wise. This adds strength at the frame to IS attachment area, so pleased about that. Rob told me that the rubber springs will "settle" about 1/2" after they've been in service for a little while. All that to say I'm OK with how level everything is, just need to get it weighed wheel by wheel so I'll know what tire pressures to run.



-- Edited by RonC on Saturday 12th of August 2017 03:41:18 PM

__________________

Ron and Janice

 

2016 Ford F350, King Ranch, DRW, 3.73's, 4x4, CC, 6.7 Powerstroke, remote control air lift system

2017 K-Z Durango Gold 381REF (41 ft, 5 slides), MORryde IS, 8K Disc brakes, GY G114  LR H Tires, 27,320 lbs CGVW

Full Timers class of 2016



RV-Dreams Family Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 309
Date:

BiggarView wrote:

Well that throws a kink into our upgrade planning. Our currrent top pick 5er weighs 13425 as delivered with a GVWR of 16850. So, with the IS upgrade to 8k and H tires we were looking at 18850 GVWR. leaving 5425lbs for everything else. Now if 960 lbs is lost to the upgrade... we're down to 4465 available. We've calculated 1700 lbs approx for solar, batteries, second ac, genny, W&D, Awnings and other optional gear. That leaves 2765 lbs for everything else.... clothing & linens, kitchen gear, food, water (80 gal), toys and other gear, tools and maintenance items, cleaning equipment and supplies, pet items, campsite items... have we forgotten anything? Is 2765 lbs enough?

Brian


Brian,

It's not a straight 1:1 for the added added weight from the suspension upgrade. The weight from the I.S. is on the suspension itself - not on the frame. In fact, the sub-frame that MOR/ryde fabricates for mounting of the I.S. helps distribute the load on the frame better than the original hangers and attachment points... a LOT better. 

We aren't the heaviest packers around - but we're not the lightest, either. We have right at 2,000 lbs. of personal stuff on board: four seasons of clothing, two computers, a guitar, food, usually about 100 lbs. of soft drinks and distilled water, etc., etc., etc. 

It's just my personal opinion, but from your numbers, I don't think you have anything to worry about.

Rob



__________________

2012 F350 DRW Lariat 6.7

PullRite OE 18K, Demco Glide Ride pinbox

2016 Grand Design Reflection 337RLS

MOR/ryde IS, disc brakes, LR G tires

Full-time as of 8/2015

 

 



RV-Dreams Family Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 1536
Date:

Second Chance wrote:
BiggarView wrote:

... Is 2765 lbs enough?

Brian


...

We aren't the heaviest packers around - but we're not the lightest, either. We have right at 2,000 lbs. of personal stuff on board: four seasons of clothing, two computers, a guitar, food, usually about 100 lbs. of soft drinks and distilled water, etc., etc., etc. 

It's just my personal opinion, but from your numbers, I don't think you have anything to worry about.

Rob


 Thanks Rob, hadn't considered the weigh of the IS and tire upgrade in that light.... Just saw absolute numbers and became concerned. Hopefully that leaves more room for solar and batteries.. LOL.

Brian



__________________

Brian, Cindi & Josie (our fur baby)



RV-Dreams Family Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 797
Date:

Brian,

I agree with Rob. The GVWR that the manufacturer puts out assumes all weight added will be carried by the frame. In this case none of the additional weight will be carried by the frame. It doesn't affect your CCC at all, but it will show up on the scale, and the truck will have to pull it.  Another of the many nuances of GVWRs and how they work in the full timers world.



-- Edited by RonC on Saturday 12th of August 2017 07:22:17 PM



-- Edited by RonC on Monday 14th of August 2017 07:18:06 AM

__________________

Ron and Janice

 

2016 Ford F350, King Ranch, DRW, 3.73's, 4x4, CC, 6.7 Powerstroke, remote control air lift system

2017 K-Z Durango Gold 381REF (41 ft, 5 slides), MORryde IS, 8K Disc brakes, GY G114  LR H Tires, 27,320 lbs CGVW

Full Timers class of 2016



RV-Dreams Family Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 29
Date:

BiggarView wrote:

Well that throws a kink into our upgrade planning. Our currrent top pick 5er weighs 13425 as delivered with a GVWR of 16850. So, with the IS upgrade to 8k and H tires we were looking at 18850 GVWR. leaving 5425lbs for everything else. Now if 960 lbs is lost to the upgrade... we're down to 4465 available. We've calculated 1700 lbs approx for solar, batteries, second ac, genny, W&D, Awnings and other optional gear. That leaves 2765 lbs for everything else.... clothing & linens, kitchen gear, food, water (80 gal), toys and other gear, tools and maintenance items, cleaning equipment and supplies, pet items, campsite items... have we forgotten anything? Is 2765 lbs enough?

Brian


I am trying to understand this myself (I consider myself a pre-newbie since I have not bought an RV yet).  My understanding of GVWR is that regardless of what modifications you do to your rig, including increasing the axle weight rating, you can't increase your trailer's GVWR - only the manufacturer can do that - in your case it it would still be 16850.  So if you could carry 3425 lbs before the modification, than that is how much your trailer is rated to carry after in total weight (but now the axle sides would be better equipped to handle a heavier load on the sides.)  And your truck needs to be able to handle the extra towing weight.



__________________

John



RV-Dreams Family Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 797
Date:

John ... you are correct, the GVWR is unchanged. The CCC the manufacturer allows assumes that the trailer will carry all the added weight on the frame. In the case of the MORRyde IS, all added weight is below the frame, so it doesn't encroach on the CCC, but does increase the GVW. Hope this explains it ... if not, I'm not sure I can offer more.

__________________

Ron and Janice

 

2016 Ford F350, King Ranch, DRW, 3.73's, 4x4, CC, 6.7 Powerstroke, remote control air lift system

2017 K-Z Durango Gold 381REF (41 ft, 5 slides), MORryde IS, 8K Disc brakes, GY G114  LR H Tires, 27,320 lbs CGVW

Full Timers class of 2016



RV-Dreams Family Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 1905
Date:

RonC wrote:

Bill,

I did request it before ... when I asked the answer from the tech was "I forgot". I requested an "after" weigh and the rig was 3" low in the front (which I noticed after it was pulled out of the bay) and the weights reflect it ... very heavy on the front two axles and light on the two rear ones. Pretty sure the total weight is reliable so that's what I'm going on. You are correct that there is a LOT of metal in those assemblies ... impressive. They also welded a 4" and a 1" box riser tubes to make everything turn out right height wise. This adds strength at the frame to IS attachment area, so pleased about that. Rob told me that the rubber springs will "settle" about 1/2" after they've been in service for a little while. All that to say I'm OK with how level everything is, just need to get it weighed wheel by wheel so I'll know what tire pressures to run.



-- Edited by RonC on Saturday 12th of August 2017 03:41:18 PM


 Then the tech didn't do everything you requested, but that doesn't impact accuracy of the installation. Those number wouldn't change what he did but would have been nice to know just to know them.  Totally agree on the wheel by wheel.  Based on experience, until I weighted the rig, I'd run 100 which covers the 4K max hub rating.  But that's just my opinion.  Here are the Goodyear published pressure chart numbers for the G114 tire so you can make a choice.  I would not run the max of 125 psi regardless.  Again, my opinion.  125 psi is for 4,806 lbs of load.  'Bit much for our rigs, and then some.

110 psi = 4,340 lbs  105 psi = 4,180 lbs  100 psi = 4,020 lbs   95 psi = 3,860 lbs  90 psi = 3,695 lbs.



__________________

Bill & Linda
2014 New Horizons Majestic F37RLTSS 96

2016 RAM 5500HD \ 4-Wheel Drive \ Link Air Ride
Classy Chassis RV Hauler Bed Conversion \ Aux Fuel Tank 



RV-Dreams Family Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 1905
Date:

Second Chance wrote:
BiggarView wrote:

Well that throws a kink into our upgrade planning. Our currrent top pick 5er weighs 13425 as delivered with a GVWR of 16850. So, with the IS upgrade to 8k and H tires we were looking at 18850 GVWR. leaving 5425lbs for everything else. Now if 960 lbs is lost to the upgrade... we're down to 4465 available. We've calculated 1700 lbs approx for solar, batteries, second ac, genny, W&D, Awnings and other optional gear. That leaves 2765 lbs for everything else.... clothing & linens, kitchen gear, food, water (80 gal), toys and other gear, tools and maintenance items, cleaning equipment and supplies, pet items, campsite items... have we forgotten anything? Is 2765 lbs enough?

Brian


Brian,

It's not a straight 1:1 for the added added weight from the suspension upgrade. The weight from the I.S. is on the suspension itself - not on the frame. In fact, the sub-frame that MOR/ryde fabricates for mounting of the I.S. helps distribute the load on the frame better than the original hangers and attachment points... a LOT better. 

We aren't the heaviest packers around - but we're not the lightest, either. We have right at 2,000 lbs. of personal stuff on board: four seasons of clothing, two computers, a guitar, food, usually about 100 lbs. of soft drinks and distilled water, etc., etc., etc. 

It's just my personal opinion, but from your numbers, I don't think you have anything to worry about.

Rob


 Brian:  What Rob said.  Do I think 2,765 is enough?  Probably.  And maybe, after careful consideration and consultation you only need 7K axles, which weigh less, due to the base weight of the rig. Wait till you get to the service bay to discuss this with good numbers. There is an evaluation to be done.  But there is no way the trailer isn't safer with the axle and tire upgrades.  Try not to mix apples and oranges numbers wise.  The 7K axles have 8K hubs and then "H" tires as well for safety.  I agree with Rob and as he said and IMO, "I don't think you have anything to worry about."



__________________

Bill & Linda
2014 New Horizons Majestic F37RLTSS 96

2016 RAM 5500HD \ 4-Wheel Drive \ Link Air Ride
Classy Chassis RV Hauler Bed Conversion \ Aux Fuel Tank 



RV-Dreams Family Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 1536
Date:

vannchan wrote:
BiggarView wrote:

Well that throws a kink into our upgrade planning. Our currrent top pick 5er weighs 13425 as delivered with a GVWR of 16850. So, with the IS upgrade to 8k and H tires we were looking at 18850 GVWR. leaving 5425lbs for everything else. Now if 960 lbs is lost to the upgrade... we're down to 4465 available. We've calculated 1700 lbs approx for solar, batteries, second ac, genny, W&D, Awnings and other optional gear. That leaves 2765 lbs for everything else.... clothing & linens, kitchen gear, food, water (80 gal), toys and other gear, tools and maintenance items, cleaning equipment and supplies, pet items, campsite items... have we forgotten anything? Is 2765 lbs enough?

Brian


I am trying to understand this myself (I consider myself a pre-newbie since I have not bought an RV yet).  My understanding of GVWR is that regardless of what modifications you do to your rig, including increasing the axle weight rating, you can't increase your trailer's GVWR - only the manufacturer can do that - in your case it it would still be 16850.  So if you could carry 3425 lbs before the modification, than that is how much your trailer is rated to carry after in total weight (but now the axle sides would be better equipped to handle a heavier load on the sides.)  And your truck needs to be able to handle the extra towing weight.


You're correct about the GVWR... I misspoke... with the upgrade the GVWR "techniquely" stays at 16850. I have read several letters from the NHTSA to various inquirers on this subject and and they don't specifically prohibit such modifications to carry additional weight but such modifications to carry additional weight beyond the MFRs stated GVWR should consider the capabilities of the axles, tires and rims, brakes, frame, hitch pinbox and any other components that may affect load ratings. It's all somewhat confusing and a lot of what seems to be legalese shirking of culpability in the event of an accident. In the end it boils down to buyer beware... like any other product. Given Mor/Ryde's reputation and track record thus far, we feel safe. I'd certainly keep any paperwork from Mor/Ryde regarding the installed upgrades handy for any LEO or other bureaucrat that wanted to verify our specs.

I also believe that there is a "legal" path for re-certifying modified trailers but I am not versed in that subject.

I was comfortable with the modifications we desire to install with our expected loadout... until I read in this thread (and assumed incorrectly) that the IS, brake and tire/rim upgrade added 960lbs of weight that then subtracted from CCC. From that I made the error thinking that we might now be overweight because I failed to account for that extra 960 pounds. I correctly added it to the total trailer weight. If it turns out that we can't carry more than 3425lbs all in with stronger axles, tires, rims and brakes, then we may have to do some re-evaluating of our assumptions. I'm in contact with an owner of a similar unmodified unit but I can't make head or tails of his numbers which don't seem to gibe with published numbers from the mfr. I have started a dialog with the Mfr.  

Lastly, given the above numbers, we are fully comfortable that our future intended TV is well within it's capabilites with room to spare for the intended application.

I'm certain if I get any of this incorrectly, the pros round these parts will jump in to keep me on the straight and narrow. Like you, I want to understand this stuff as best as I can.



-- Edited by BiggarView on Sunday 13th of August 2017 08:14:44 AM

__________________

Brian, Cindi & Josie (our fur baby)



RV-Dreams Family Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 29
Date:

I appreciate the information from all in this thread. I am particularly interested in these topics of weight and capacity as my wife and I work our way to a final decision on which particular model to buy. I am already planning on upgrading the suspension (MORryde) and most likely will also have them put on the 8k axles as I think that would make provide me with a better margin of safety.

__________________

John



RV-Dreams Family Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 309
Date:

vannchan wrote:

I appreciate the information from all in this thread. I am particularly interested in these topics of weight and capacity as my wife and I work our way to a final decision on which particular model to buy. I am already planning on upgrading the suspension (MORryde) and most likely will also have them put on the 8k axles as I think that would make provide me with a better margin of safety.


John,

You want MOR/ryde to match the suspension system (7K vs. 8K, springs, etc.) to the actual wheel-by-wheel weights on your rig. I'll coin a phrase here and say that there is such a thing as being "over-suspended." That is to say, too much spring and tire capacity for the weight on the suspension system. This results in the springs not flexing (suspension doesn't travel up and down) and the tires being "hard" and not making full contact with the road resulting in a much harsher ride for the rig and possible metal fatigue and stress damage to the frame from repeated hard hits.

Rob

 



__________________

2012 F350 DRW Lariat 6.7

PullRite OE 18K, Demco Glide Ride pinbox

2016 Grand Design Reflection 337RLS

MOR/ryde IS, disc brakes, LR G tires

Full-time as of 8/2015

 

 



RV-Dreams Family Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 668
Date:

Might not be enough. Our NH UVW is 18,420. The only upgrade we've added since is the solar panels and controller which are 8x 30 or so pounds and another say 10 for the controller, maybe 400 total. Trailer weight last spring was 23,320 with 100 gallons of fresh and empty waste tanks. Would have been about 22,500 without water so our stuff is right about 4,000. 



__________________


RV-Dreams Family Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 797
Date:

Bill and Linda wrote:
RonC wrote:

Bill,

I did request it before ... when I asked the answer from the tech was "I forgot". I requested an "after" weigh and the rig was 3" low in the front (which I noticed after it was pulled out of the bay) and the weights reflect it ... very heavy on the front two axles and light on the two rear ones. Pretty sure the total weight is reliable so that's what I'm going on. You are correct that there is a LOT of metal in those assemblies ... impressive. They also welded a 4" and a 1" box riser tubes to make everything turn out right height wise. This adds strength at the frame to IS attachment area, so pleased about that. Rob told me that the rubber springs will "settle" about 1/2" after they've been in service for a little while. All that to say I'm OK with how level everything is, just need to get it weighed wheel by wheel so I'll know what tire pressures to run.



-- Edited by RonC on Saturday 12th of August 2017 03:41:18 PM


 Then the tech didn't do everything you requested, but that doesn't impact accuracy of the installation. Those number wouldn't change what he did but would have been nice to know just to know them.  Totally agree on the wheel by wheel.  Based on experience, until I weighted the rig, I'd run 100 which covers the 4K max hub rating.  But that's just my opinion.  Here are the Goodyear published pressure chart numbers for the G114 tire so you can make a choice.  I would not run the max of 125 psi regardless.  Again, my opinion.  125 psi is for 4,806 lbs of load.  'Bit much for our rigs, and then some.

110 psi = 4,340 lbs  105 psi = 4,180 lbs  100 psi = 4,020 lbs   95 psi = 3,860 lbs  90 psi = 3,695 lbs.


That's what I'm doing ... 100 psi per tire, which I suspect will be what I wind up with.  Not freaked out about the wheel by wheel weights, but very curious.  Thanks, Bill, for your mentorship!



-- Edited by RonC on Sunday 13th of August 2017 04:26:26 PM



-- Edited by RonC on Sunday 13th of August 2017 04:26:54 PM

__________________

Ron and Janice

 

2016 Ford F350, King Ranch, DRW, 3.73's, 4x4, CC, 6.7 Powerstroke, remote control air lift system

2017 K-Z Durango Gold 381REF (41 ft, 5 slides), MORryde IS, 8K Disc brakes, GY G114  LR H Tires, 27,320 lbs CGVW

Full Timers class of 2016



RV-Dreams Family Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 29
Date:

Second Chance wrote:
vannchan wrote:

I appreciate the information from all in this thread. I am particularly interested in these topics of weight and capacity as my wife and I work our way to a final decision on which particular model to buy. I am already planning on upgrading the suspension (MORryde) and most likely will also have them put on the 8k axles as I think that would make provide me with a better margin of safety.


John,

You want MOR/ryde to match the suspension system (7K vs. 8K, springs, etc.) to the actual wheel-by-wheel weights on your rig. I'll coin a phrase here and say that there is such a thing as being "over-suspended." That is to say, too much spring and tire capacity for the weight on the suspension system. This results in the springs not flexing (suspension doesn't travel up and down) and the tires being "hard" and not making full contact with the road resulting in a much harsher ride for the rig and possible metal fatigue and stress damage to the frame from repeated hard hits.

Rob

 


 Thanks, Rob.  Your point makes sense.  The listed GVWR of the unit that is in the lead for our choice so far is 16,500.  I will have to see what the delivered specs are when we get it.  Besides the excellent advice from this forum, I will be relying on MORryde's expertise once they have the RV in hand and are able to evaluate it and provide their recommendation.  In the meantime I will plan on that possibility and in the end if it doesn't make sense to do it, then that will be one less outlay of money. 



__________________

John



RV-Dreams Family Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 281
Date:

Well Ron how did the first pull go? Did you feel a dig difference?

__________________

Bob C

The fulltime Dream begins, class of 2016

2016 Dodge Ram 5500 HD Classy Chassis hauler bed/air ride

2016 New Horizon Majestic M43RL3S

home base Sandwich,Ma.

 



RV-Dreams Family Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 797
Date:

Seems to have gone well ... items not properly secured in the fridge were still there when we stopped, so that potential "whoops" was avoided. Couldn't weigh it due to ENTIRE trip being first on Indiana tollway, then Ohio Tollway. Currently at a very nice little military park (Camp Perry) in Ohio. We'll stay a week then move on. Hope to weigh it on the next leg.



-- Edited by RonC on Sunday 13th of August 2017 06:01:50 PM

__________________

Ron and Janice

 

2016 Ford F350, King Ranch, DRW, 3.73's, 4x4, CC, 6.7 Powerstroke, remote control air lift system

2017 K-Z Durango Gold 381REF (41 ft, 5 slides), MORryde IS, 8K Disc brakes, GY G114  LR H Tires, 27,320 lbs CGVW

Full Timers class of 2016



RV-Dreams Family Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 281
Date:

Well that toll road should have been a good test

__________________

Bob C

The fulltime Dream begins, class of 2016

2016 Dodge Ram 5500 HD Classy Chassis hauler bed/air ride

2016 New Horizon Majestic M43RL3S

home base Sandwich,Ma.

 



RV-Dreams Family Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 797
Date:

Bobc wrote:

Well that toll road should have been a good test


 You got that right ... hard to believe I had to pay for roads that bad, Janice even remarked "this is a toll road?".



-- Edited by RonC on Monday 14th of August 2017 03:56:14 PM

__________________

Ron and Janice

 

2016 Ford F350, King Ranch, DRW, 3.73's, 4x4, CC, 6.7 Powerstroke, remote control air lift system

2017 K-Z Durango Gold 381REF (41 ft, 5 slides), MORryde IS, 8K Disc brakes, GY G114  LR H Tires, 27,320 lbs CGVW

Full Timers class of 2016



RV-Dreams Family Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 296
Date:

RonC wrote:
Bill and Linda wrote:
RonC wrote:

Bill,

I did request it before ... when I asked the answer from the tech was "I forgot". I requested an "after" weigh and the rig was 3" low in the front (which I noticed after it was pulled out of the bay) and the weights reflect it ... very heavy on the front two axles and light on the two rear ones. Pretty sure the total weight is reliable so that's what I'm going on. You are correct that there is a LOT of metal in those assemblies ... impressive. They also welded a 4" and a 1" box riser tubes to make everything turn out right height wise. This adds strength at the frame to IS attachment area, so pleased about that. Rob told me that the rubber springs will "settle" about 1/2" after they've been in service for a little while. All that to say I'm OK with how level everything is, just need to get it weighed wheel by wheel so I'll know what tire pressures to run.



-- Edited by RonC on Saturday 12th of August 2017 03:41:18 PM


 Then the tech didn't do everything you requested, but that doesn't impact accuracy of the installation. Those number wouldn't change what he did but would have been nice to know just to know them.  Totally agree on the wheel by wheel.  Based on experience, until I weighted the rig, I'd run 100 which covers the 4K max hub rating.  But that's just my opinion.  Here are the Goodyear published pressure chart numbers for the G114 tire so you can make a choice.  I would not run the max of 125 psi regardless.  Again, my opinion.  125 psi is for 4,806 lbs of load.  'Bit much for our rigs, and then some.

110 psi = 4,340 lbs  105 psi = 4,180 lbs  100 psi = 4,020 lbs   95 psi = 3,860 lbs  90 psi = 3,695 lbs.


That's what I'm doing ... 100 psi per tire, which I suspect will be what I wind up with.  Not freaked out about the wheel by wheel weights, but very curious.  Thanks, Bill, for your mentorship!



-- Edited by RonC on Sunday 13th of August 2017 04:26:26 PM



-- Edited by RonC on Sunday 13th of August 2017 04:26:54 PM


 Per GY Tech Support.  Weigh each tire if possible or weigh each axle.  Use weight/inflation chart and add 5psi.  I have used this method for years and have gotten excellent tread wear and ride quality.



__________________

2015 RAM/Cummins/Aisin/4.10's/3500Dually

2016 Mobile Suites 39TKSB3 "Highly Elited"

32,950# combined



RV-Dreams Family Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 55
Date:

I weighed my Cedar Creek on a CAT scale on my way to MORryde, it had 9,875lbs on the 5K axels, I wanted to get the 8K MORryde IS but Rob convinced me that would be over kill resulting in a rough ride. He went with the 7K and I am very pleased with the ride. I never feel a bump when you go over it. I think the two axels being independent is the main reason for the Great ride. the added weight of the MORryde is Unsprung weight. 



-- Edited by Danny and Cheryl on Monday 14th of August 2017 10:26:34 AM

__________________

2005 Cedar Creek 30RLBS/RV Flex Armour Roof / MORryde Independent Suspension/ Disc Brakes

2015 RAM 3500 DRW Cummins 3.42/Garmin RV760

 



RV-Dreams Family Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 1905
Date:

RonC wrote:


That's what I'm doing ... 100 psi per tire, which I suspect will be what I wind up with.  Not freaked out about the wheel by wheel weights, but very curious.  Thanks, Bill, for your mentorship!

 


 Your welcome, happy to help as I can.  The info by Cummins I do agree with as per the GY tech.  Use the heaviest wheel weight, go by the charts and then add 5 psi.  And just to be clear for anyone reading along for info, whatever the heaviest wheel is, that is he wheel that sets the air pressure for all tires regardless of the lighter weight on the other tires.  This must be done cold.  Meaning not after moving the rig, before.  Hence the practical need for a 150 psi rated compressor.  Saw them at Lowe's today BTW for $129.00. Porter Cable version.  Works good for the purpose.

Don't be surprised if all you need is 95 psi. And don't be overly concerned about being low or high at this point. It does matter, but not nearly as much with these commercial grade tires for a short time.

BTW, next time your going over a set of railroad tracks see if you don't notice the trailer "echoing" the truck as it goes over the tracks.  First time I pulled the exact same trailer with the IS after upfit that is what I noticed - that I did not feel the trailer's echo bouncing after the truck when over the tracks. 

Safe travels,

Bill



__________________

Bill & Linda
2014 New Horizons Majestic F37RLTSS 96

2016 RAM 5500HD \ 4-Wheel Drive \ Link Air Ride
Classy Chassis RV Hauler Bed Conversion \ Aux Fuel Tank 



RV-Dreams Family Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 1905
Date:

Danny and Cheryl wrote:

I weighed my Cedar Creek on a CAT scale on my way to MORryde, it had 9,875lbs on the 5K axels, I wanted to get the 8K MORryde IS but Rob convinced me that would be over kill resulting in a rough ride. He went with the 7K and I am very pleased with the ride. I never feel a bump when you go over it. I think the two axels being independent is the main reason for the Great ride. the added weight of the MORryde is Unsprung weight. 



-- Edited by Danny and Cheryl on Monday 14th of August 2017 10:26:34 AM


 Danny, your comments are right on. You sure can have too much suspension. Usually a 7K upgrade to 8K is OK on almost any rig.  But from 5K or 6K OEM,  must be careful.  They can change out the rubber "springs" for different stiffness depending on the load as well.  But all of mine, each time, have been the correct selection from the git-go.



__________________

Bill & Linda
2014 New Horizons Majestic F37RLTSS 96

2016 RAM 5500HD \ 4-Wheel Drive \ Link Air Ride
Classy Chassis RV Hauler Bed Conversion \ Aux Fuel Tank 



RV-Dreams Family Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 668
Date:

I guess NH did a better job of sizing your springs…M/R swapped out our rubber springs for the next stiffness up on our first visit. 



__________________


RV-Dreams Family Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 797
Date:

Bob ... curious about your trip to morRYDE. Any alignment needed? Any change recommendations regarding your rubber spring rates?

__________________

Ron and Janice

 

2016 Ford F350, King Ranch, DRW, 3.73's, 4x4, CC, 6.7 Powerstroke, remote control air lift system

2017 K-Z Durango Gold 381REF (41 ft, 5 slides), MORryde IS, 8K Disc brakes, GY G114  LR H Tires, 27,320 lbs CGVW

Full Timers class of 2016



RV-Dreams Family Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 281
Date:

We had a great visit with MorRyde. In at 6am out by 8am. Everything looked good
5 of the 6 wheels were close one was way off, we are now tracking straight and should have no trailer worries off to Kanas to see the New Horizon wizard for some minor warranty items..
We do seem to be having a truck issue however so we are dropping the truck off at the Ram dealer to get checked out. We seem to be low on coolent but see no leaks and not running hot. It has to be going somewhere, hoping it is not a leaking intercooler for the turbo.
We are in Chatham Ill for the next 12 days so what ever it is hope to get it taken care of while hear.

__________________

Bob C

The fulltime Dream begins, class of 2016

2016 Dodge Ram 5500 HD Classy Chassis hauler bed/air ride

2016 New Horizon Majestic M43RL3S

home base Sandwich,Ma.

 



RV-Dreams Family Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 797
Date:

Interesting that our "destinations" seem to include maintenance (MorRYDE, manufacturer, etc) ... just part of the lifestyle I guess.

 

Sorry to hear about the truck ... you are right that in the absence of leaks, the coolant is migrating somewhere. Are you "making" oil? Diesels can and do blow head gaskets ... this can manifest itself as an increase in oil level and dilute the oil and cause other problems if allowed to go unaddressed.  One of the shade tree ways to check for water in the oil is to take your oil dipstick and put a drop of your oil on a HOT exhaunt manifold.  If it bubbles that indicates water in the oil, it should just smolder and smoke as the oil burns off.  Bubbling is caused by any water present boiling off.



-- Edited by RonC on Saturday 19th of August 2017 03:20:17 PM

__________________

Ron and Janice

 

2016 Ford F350, King Ranch, DRW, 3.73's, 4x4, CC, 6.7 Powerstroke, remote control air lift system

2017 K-Z Durango Gold 381REF (41 ft, 5 slides), MORryde IS, 8K Disc brakes, GY G114  LR H Tires, 27,320 lbs CGVW

Full Timers class of 2016



RV-Dreams Family Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 281
Date:

I do not see anything or smell anything in the oil, but as you said it has to be going somewhere.
Took it to a Ram dealer today, they will look at it Monday morning. What ever it is ,it should be under warranty. But hope it is something simple so that time down is not a issue. So glad we have the extra car, so that will not slow us down while we are here in the Springfield Ill. Area. Looks like there is a lot to do hear.

__________________

Bob C

The fulltime Dream begins, class of 2016

2016 Dodge Ram 5500 HD Classy Chassis hauler bed/air ride

2016 New Horizon Majestic M43RL3S

home base Sandwich,Ma.

 



RV-Dreams Family Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 1536
Date:

Bobc wrote:

... So glad we have the extra car, so that will not slow us down while we are here in the Springfield Ill. Area. Looks like there is a lot to do hear.


 I'd say you're only a couple of hours from the eclipse totality path on Monday, but the weather appears as if its not going to cooperate in southern IL, SE MO area. You might catch a gap between the clouds that forecast for that afternoon. Still... moonshadow during midday-ish and the sudden temp drop off will be freaky enough if you've never seen one before. FWIW

Brian



__________________

Brian, Cindi & Josie (our fur baby)



RV-Dreams Family Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 281
Date:

We don't have any glass's so we will have to watch it on TV I guess.

__________________

Bob C

The fulltime Dream begins, class of 2016

2016 Dodge Ram 5500 HD Classy Chassis hauler bed/air ride

2016 New Horizon Majestic M43RL3S

home base Sandwich,Ma.

 



RV-Dreams Family Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 797
Date:

Got on a CAT scale today. My rig's actual (unsprung) weight went up 880 lbs, so about 440 net per axle (8K, disc brakes and 17.5 wheels and Goodyear G114 H rated tires).

Front axle now 6,920 (LT side 3,560, RT side 3,360).
Rear axle now 6,640 (LT side 3,420, RT side 3,220).

Currently running 100 psi cold on all positions.



-- Edited by RonC on Sunday 20th of August 2017 03:47:46 PM



-- Edited by RonC on Sunday 20th of August 2017 06:51:31 PM



-- Edited by RonC on Sunday 20th of August 2017 06:53:02 PM

__________________

Ron and Janice

 

2016 Ford F350, King Ranch, DRW, 3.73's, 4x4, CC, 6.7 Powerstroke, remote control air lift system

2017 K-Z Durango Gold 381REF (41 ft, 5 slides), MORryde IS, 8K Disc brakes, GY G114  LR H Tires, 27,320 lbs CGVW

Full Timers class of 2016



RV-Dreams Family Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 797
Date:

BTW ... I went to the Goodyear website on RV tires and they've redone it. The G614 is now broken out on it's own table ... but the G114 table is GONE! Fortunately, I have a saved copy of the old table ... but that has to be a mistake by Goodyear.

__________________

Ron and Janice

 

2016 Ford F350, King Ranch, DRW, 3.73's, 4x4, CC, 6.7 Powerstroke, remote control air lift system

2017 K-Z Durango Gold 381REF (41 ft, 5 slides), MORryde IS, 8K Disc brakes, GY G114  LR H Tires, 27,320 lbs CGVW

Full Timers class of 2016

1 2  >  Last»  | Page of 2  sorted by
 
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us